Carlton Executives In China & Middle East
September 7, 2014
Carlton executives will be in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, and the Middle East meeting with international investors who are anxious to invest in New York, Europe and the United States.
As you may know, Carlton is one of the top real estate equity and debt placement companies and we specialize in accessing capital throughout the world and organizing joint ventures between quality operators and great capital partners.
Below please find an example of just a few of the $4 billion of exclusives that we control:
- Opportunity to invest $100 million of joint venture equity with a best-in-class Manhattan developer on a fully approved, as-of-right, 70-story condominium tower in Tribeca. The construction financing is already in place for this tremendous asset.
- Opportunity to provide a $200 million first mortgage secured by an existing hotel and condominium tower in South Beach, Miami.
- Opportunity to invest $100 million of equity into a major retail signage and hospitality in midtown Manhattan.
- Opportunity to invest $100 million of equity into a large multifamily, long-term triple-net leased property in a prime Italian city.
- We are interested in meeting with large equity investors and financial institutions who are interested in investing in key markets throughout the world.
In addition, if you have any large projects which you would like us to either raise capital on or to run a competitive sales process to maximize proceeds through our worldwide investor relationships, we look forward to hearing from you, and to meet and develop a mutually beneficial relationship.
Please feel free to click our Carlton Corporate Overview as well as the $240 million land acquisition (125 Greenwich Street) which we just closed in Manhattan, which is a to-be-built, 80-story Manhattan condominium proximate to the new World Trade Center.