Let Carlton Show You The Money – Over $2 Billion Of Transitional And Construction Debt & Equity Closing This Month
May 9, 2017
We encourage you to contact us to access our proprietary international capital sources who are interested in providing construction financing to developers who have high quality projects.
As outlined below, we have either closed or have in hard application more than $2 billion of ground-up condo, mixed-use and transitional operating assets. Furthermore, in addition to providing non-recourse balance sheet construction financing we also arrange multi-tranche JV and pref equity capital to provide our clients with the best possible capitalization.
A brief summary of recently closed and/or under hard contract transactions are as follows:
- $650 Million Closed Midtown Manhattan Construction Loan – On behalf of one of New York’s top developers, we recently closed a $650 million ground-up, mixed-use condominium transaction.
- $280 Million Committed Ground-Up Construction Loan – On behalf of one of Brooklyn’s top developers, we will be shortly closing a $280 million ground-up luxury condominium project in Brooklyn.
- $500 Million Closed Mezzanine Loan Secured by a Chelsea Mixed-Use Condominium Project – On behalf of one of New York’s top developers, we closed a large mezzanine loan to facilitate the development of this ground-up condo mixed-use project in Manhattan.
- $250 Million Ground-Up Multi-Family Construction Development – On behalf of a mid-tier developer, this $250 million construction loan is committed and will be closing within the next 30 days.
- $175 Million of Acquisition and Redevelopment Financing for Two Caribbean Projects – We continue to provide our clients who are acquiring and/or redeveloping Caribbean development and transitional assets with off-market overseas capital. We currently have two transactions in hard application to facilitate the acquisition and development of two major projects.
- $300 Million Financial District Condominium Luxury Tower – We have a committed loan to facilitate the development of a 60-story luxury high-rise in the New York’s Financial District.
- $31 Million Leasehold Acquisition and Pre-Development Loan – We recently closed a short-term ground lease secured by a boutique operating hotel which will be totally repositioned inclusive of a significant renovation program.
The foregoing is just a summary of certain of the construction and development deals which we have in contract and encourage you to the undersigned so we can arrange a great debt and equity capital stack for your next important development transaction.