July 19, 2018
As exclusive advisor, we are seeking $50 Million of Programmatic Joint Venture Equity to acquire distressed / heavily value-add neighborhood and grocery anchored shopping centers in secondary and tertiary markets on the East Coast.
- The Sponsor has two investments identified to seed the venture which requires $8 million of Joint Venture Equity.
- Sponsor is an East Coast based retail owner/developer who has acquired and redeveloped nearly $500 million of retail properties along the East Coast with an average IRR of over 25% per investment.
- Average equity investment per deal ranges from $2 – 5 million, below institutional investor appetite.
- The Sponsor’s business plan includes acquiring neighborhood and grocery anchored shopping centers at a discount and using their value-add expertise to unlock value for investors.
- The Returns are projected to approximate a risk-adjusted 2X+ Equity Multiple and a 25%+ IRR.
For more information, please contact:
Michael Campbell – Partner firstname.lastname@example.org (212) 716-5611
Steve Fenster – Managing Director email@example.com (212) 716-5614