Carlton Investment Sales Unit In High Gear – Looking For New Business
April 11, 2018
We encourage you to consider engaging Carlton for your next investment sale or high leverage, preferred equity capital raise.
While we are best known for providing equity recaps and construction financing, we are also highly effective in providing customized and targeted marketing approaches for the sale of assets which produce the best possible results for our clients. We have completed billions of dollars of investment sale transactions with domestic and overseas buyers and our negotiation skills and aggressive client advocacy, coupled with an intense competitive bid environment which we create, will get you the highest possible price.
A few examples of many of the investment sale and pref equity transactions closed by Carlton include the following:
– Sale of the Shore Club in Miami
– Sale of the Barbizon Hotel in New York
– Sale of the retail condo at 666 Fifth Avenue
– Sale of the fee interest at the Lipstick Building
– $1.7 billion recapitalization of the General Motors Building
– $132 million sale of the Gotham hospitality portfolio
– Sale of the Bank of America Building in San Francisco
Examples of just a few of the current exclusive investment sale and preferred equity transactions which we are currently handling are as follows:
– $200 million investment sale of a prime Manhattan retail portfolio.
– Raising $40 million of preferred equity for a 5-star branded hotel in a major U.S. market
– Sale of the 5-star, 277 key St. Anthony Hotel in San Antonio, TX
– Raising approximately $100 million of preferred equity for three confidential New York condo conversion transactions
– Raising $40 million of JV equity for a 5-star Hotel redevelopment in Chicago
We are also raising equity for several Manhattan affordable housing transactions and also have a niche with Caribbean properties and a major office in Spain which has closed 14 European transactions in the last 24 months.
We would be pleased to give you a complimentary evaluation or marketing proposal and look forward to speaking with you.
Howard L. Michaels